Our Munchkins

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My horrible feet

I am now into day 3 of nonstop swollen feet. Blah!! They are huge! Normally they go down the next day but not this time. It's horrible to have to walk to the bathroom, 30 times a day, with your feet jiggling the whole way. Devin seems to think its funny that mommy has giant feet as he says.
I have now hit the stage of not sleeping much at night due to not being able to get comfortable and no sooner than I get comfortable I got to get up and go to the potty!! I really get to sleeping good about 6 am and then there's my little man informing me that the Happy Sun it up.
Oh well things good be worse. I will make it.

0 comments: