Our Munchkins

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yet Another Ob Appointment

So I had yet another OB appointment today. My mom took me so she can help keep up with Devin. It didn't take long at all and I was in the back. It was business as usual. Urine sample in the world's tiniest cup, blood pressure (perfect), and weight (no gain since last visit). Then I sat in another waiting area until I was escorted to a room. Madison's heart rate (wonderful in the 150s), group B strep test, and check to see if I am dilated. No dilation, I am 36 weeks according to the ob and 37 according to the ultra sound tech, I am measuring at 38 weeks. So schedule my next visit on 9/30 and an ultrasound to see how big she is getting on 9/25. Yay!, I get to have another peek at her. Will update after next visit.

0 comments: