Our Munchkins

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One Long Week......

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but things have been pretty rough.

On Sunday May 4th we took Heaven home and my sore throat seemed to be turning into a cold.

On Tuesday May 6th I broke down and went to the ER. I had had it with no sleep and coughing until I ached all over. While there they did an ultrasound to check on the baby. All looked well, but we couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl because it keep it's booty facing the camera the whole time. I was informed I had bronchitis and given some meds that didn't help.

On Thursday May 8th I had an OBGYN appointment so Devin hung out with Nanny. I got to hear the babies heartbeat! It was so strong. Dr. Bosco Jr. sent over for my ultrasound from the er and said everything looked perfect. He changed my meds and fussed at me for losing 14 lbs. in one month, but understood that I had been sick for nearly a week. He also changed my meds. Yeah, I finally get to get some sleep or so I thought.
About midnight Devin woke up crying and running a fever of 101.5! He couldn't keep his Tylenol down and the night turned out to be very long.

On Friday May 9th I took Devin to see his beloved Dr. Gina, this woman could give Devin a shot and he would still be excited to see her. She confirmed my fear that Devin indeed had bronchitis as well. So she put him on antibiotics and said to try Children's Motrin instead of Tylenol. He ran fever off and on all day and night.

On Saturday May 10th Devin was feeling a little better so we went Mother's Day shopping with Johnny. Fever of course spiked in the middle of the night.

On Sunday May 11th we went to Nanny's house and Devin got to have fun playing with his cousin Gabrielle. That afternoon mom came over and hung out. We didn't do to very much. Another night of fever and no sleep :(

On Monday May 12th Devin and I ran our usual errands and he seemed to be feeling much better. We both actually got to sleep through the night, thank the Lord!!

Today we are gonna go try to find me a nice outfit and Devin will get to take his last dose of antibiotics, yeah!! He has woke up with a pretty rough cough, Johnny says that he is trying to get rid of all that stuff in his lungs. Poor little man is coughing till he can't hardly stand up! Well hopefully today will go good.

That was our boring week.

0 comments: